Researches Classified to Second Phase
In alphabetical order:
PANELS AWARDS – CLINICAL
- BASIC LIFE SUPPORT: PERFORMANCE OF A COST-EFFECTIVE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM IN LAYPERSON TRAINING
- Comparative analysis between cardiac magnetic resonance imaging and echocardiography among patients with atrial fibrillation
- Employability situation in patients diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in Brazil
- KLOTHO 1818T polymorphism associated with myocardial infarction, abdominal aortic calcification and lower creatinine clearance in community- dwelling older subjects: the Sao Paulo Ageing & Health Study (SPAH)
- STS risk score versus Euroscore II – What is the best way to predict events in patients with acute coronary syndrome undergoing myocardial revascularization surgery?
PANELS AWARDS – SURGICAL
- Assessment of the impact of eosinophilic myocarditis in patients underwent heart transplant in use inotropic drugs
- Preliminary Results of Surgical Repair of Iatrogenic Biliary Strictures
- The indications and contraindications of exploratory laparoscopy in the diagnosis and treatment of abdominal trauma
PANELS AWARDS – ACADEMIC EXTENSION
- Academic leagues Consultation in patient’s view
- Do you know multiple sclerosis and optic neuromyelitis?
- Importance of health education and active attitude of the academic league about breast cancer at Paulista avenue in São Paulo
- Relevance of a campaign of awareness and clarification on allergy and intolerance and the prevalence of these different groups in a university of São Paulo
- Impact of the previous contact with a social project of academic extension in evaluation OSCE-type of students of Clinical Propaedeutic
PANELS AWARDS – CASE REPORT
- Acute rheumatic fever in a 61-year-old patient
- Mitral insufficiency for rupture of chordae tendineae Case report
- Multiple nodules of Pseudoangiomatous Stromal Hyperplasia (PASH) in a menacme patient: a case report
- Multiple vertebral fractures in HIV-infected patient: case report and differential diagnosis
- Prinzmetal’s angina of difficult control
OSWALDO CRUZ AWARDS – CLINICAL
- Comparative Analysis of Two Models for Adult Height Prediction and Predicted Age at Menarche for Girls with Idiopathic Central Precocious Puberty Treated with GnRH Analog
- HPV positive oropharyngeal cancer: Risky sexual behavior and the role of health care practitioners
- Mortality associated factors in patients with acute pulmonary edema Thromboembolic Findings in Patients with Heart Failure at Autopsy
OSWALDO CRUZ AWARDS – SURGICAL
- An intermediate step, non-living model (ox tongue) for microvascular training
- Gastric fundus submucosa as a site for islets transplantation: development of a rat model
- Resting Metabolic Rate and Weight loss after Bariatric Surgery
- Study of the relation between biliary cirrhosis and hepatopulmonary syndrome and its reversibility among young rats submitted to common bile duct ligation
The Awards of the XXXVI COMU are composed of Oswaldo Cruz Award, Monographs Award, Panels Award and Fundação Faculdade de Medicina Award.
The Awards are organized yearly by the Congresso Médico Universitário Organizing Commission. They serve as a recognition of academic performance and dedication.
In 2017, we proudly welcome national and international researches to submit their work. Our Honorary President, Professor Paulo Marcelo Gehm Hoff, Full Professor at Faculty of Medicine of USP, wants to maintain the approach started in last year’s Awards accepting only researches in English, fomenting international research in our Faculty and fostering medical education.
Doubts? E-mail us: email@example.com.
+55 11 3061-7410
Av. Dr. Arnaldo, 455
Subsolo - Cerqueira César
São Paulo, SP, Brasil